Rooting your android devices help you to dig deeper into your phone. It allows you to explore an entirely different aspect of your phone. Apart from that, you can enjoy additional applications and other features in already installed applications. However, it involves certain risks too. So while rooting your smartphone, you should be careful else you might end up losing your phone forever.
One Click Root Apps are the best apps to root your device if you take into consideration the safety of your phone. Rooting your phone through one click method is easy, and it guarantees a support to your device 24×7. The write up below will cover some of the popular and reliable one click root apps to be taken into consideration.
Best One Click Rooting Apps for Android Smartphones
KingRoot is one of the most convenient tools to root your android device. It is a quick n easy way to root your Android device. You need not have a Windows PC while rooting your device with Kingroot.
Advantages of Using KingRoot App
- There is no unwanted advertisement, in case any can be removed easily.
- It enhances the battery life of your device.
- With KingRoot, your device works faster.
- It gives you an additional option for customisation, which makes it more user-friendly.
- It supports backup and easy recovery.
How to Download KingRoot Without PC?
- Download KingRoot APK from the above link.
- While downloading the file, you may receive alert messages, click OK.
- Once the download is complete, click on install.
- Now your screen will pop up a message “installation blocked.” You should enable the installation of unknown sources in settings of your phone to install the file.
- Now, tap on the install button to start the installation process. Once the installation is complete your app is ready to use.
- Open the KingRoot app and click on ‘try it’ option.
- ‘Try it’ will lead you to the main interface where you will find another option ‘get now.’
- Once you click on ‘get now’ your device will be rooted.
To check whether your device is rooted or not you can download root checker app.
TowelRoot has been one amongst the top rated apps for rooting android devices since its launch. It can also root the devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and many other devices which can’t be done with the help of other apps.
Benefits of Using TowelRoot App
- It is straightforward and simple to use.
- It is available at no cost, i.e., free.
- As soon as the latest updates on Android apps launches, you have it in your device once your root it with TowelRoot.
- One of the best thing about the app is that if your phone is not compatible for rooting it will not harm your device. It will just reboot your phone to the same version without root.
- You can customise your ROM to change the appearance of your device as per your choice.
- You can have better performance and extended battery life of your phone.
How to Install TowelRoot APK?
- Download towelroot apk from the above link.
- Now click on lambda icon.
- As you click, it will install ‘TR. Apk’ file on your device.
- Click on file and run it. It will install TowelRoot on your device.
- Now tap on ‘Make it ra1n’ to get your device rooted.
The app is easy to install and use, you just need to download some security app to reduce the risk to your phone.
FramaRoot is a yet another popular one click app when it comes to rooting of your smartphones. With framaroot you do not have to go through hectic procedures involving the use of PC, you can directly root your device without PC.
Benefits of Using FramaRoot
- This app is available for free.
- It allows you to unroot your device also in one click, whenever you wish to.
- It has a set of complex exploits, and it differs from different models or devices.
Installing FramaRoot on Your Android Device
- First of all, download framaroot apk from the above link.
- Once It is 100% complete, click on Run.
- Once you click run, a drop down will reflect. Select Superuser or SuperSU from the options.
- Now you will see the list of characters; you can choose Boromir or any other character.
- Once you select the character, you can see an emoji 😊. Now reboot your device.
- Your device is now rooted successfully.
FramaRoot also allows you to unroot your device if you find any issues while using the app.
4. Root Master
Root master is a top notch app for rooting your android device. Rooting with Root Master has following benefits:
- It allows you to access load for most of the Android devices, which is possible only for rooted phones.
- It speeds up the working of your phone, boosts up the memory and creates backup too.
Download Root Master
How to Install Root Master
- Download Root Master Apk from the link above.
- Now add your device model to the app.
- Create the backup of your device before rooting. As any mistake might lead to complete loss of data.
- Run and Install the application.
- Now you can launch the app, by clicking on “Tap To Root” option.
- Your device will be rooted after auto reboot.
5. Baidu Root
Baidu Root is one of the Best Rooting Apps For Android. It is available in English version too and is available for free.
Download Baidu Root APK
Benefits of Using Baidu Root
- It boosts up the speed of your phone.
- Easily manages the phone memory and helps you clear up the cache.
- It allows you to get rid of preset applications and free up the storage space.
- Seeks your permission to protect against malicious behavior.
How to Install Baidu Root on Android
First of all, download the APK file of Baidu Root from the link I have provided above. Once, the download is complete, install the application on your Android device. After installation, open the Baidu Root App and click on “Root”. Within a few seconds, you will have your device rooted and running.
Using iRoot is the simplest way to root your Android device. It requires no technical skills, just one click on Root and you can explore the all new side of your Android device.
Download iRoot APK
Benefits of Using iRoot App
- It is safe to root your device with iRoot as there is no risk of getting your device bricked.
- It supports maximum models of android os and supports almost all the versions.
How to Install iRoot APK
It can be easily downloaded and installed on your smartphone. But after installation to get your Android phone rooted you need your device to be connected to the internet. And you can root your device easily.
7. Universal Androot
This app supports almost all the phones including Samsung galaxy series, Motorola, and LG too. It is very easy to install and require no laptops or desktop to root your device.
Download Universal Androot APK
Benefits of Using Universal Androot
- It secures your data.
- Can be easily installed.
Installation of Universal Androot App
Before installing check for your phone settings. Turn on the “unknown sources” button. Then download and install the app on your device. Once the installation is complete, tap on explicit and finally click on root.
This article guides you in the best possible way with excellent apps to root your android device. Just follow the simplest steps mentioned in the article and root your android device in one click with no interruption.